Free DUI Case Evaluation
- You can complete this form in about 5-10 minutes.
- We provide Answers without a pushy sales pitch.
- Everything is delivered online.
- Answering ALL these questions helps us to examine EVERY DETAIL of your DUI case because the DETAILS are where we win cases.
- All information is confidential. We do not use/sell your information.
- A Comprehensive Written Case Evaluation will be emailed to you in approximately two hours.
- Our Managing Attorney, F. Dean Morgan will provide a comprehensive case evaluation using the knowledge he has gained over 24 years in the criminal justice system as a police officer, DUI prosecutor, and defense attorney.
- You will receive a FREE Legal Guide, DUI Answers.
- You will receive information about our Case Results & Client Reviews
- You can retain us online.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CASE:
Have you ever been convicted of DUI or entered the ARD Program or a Diversionary Program for a DUI Related Offense?
At the time of the Incident, did you have a valid driver's license?
At the time of the Incident, was your vehicle insured?
How old was your youngest passenger?
At the time of the Incident, did you have a CDL? (even if you were not driving a commercial vehicle)
Why were you detained by the police?
If involved in an accident, was anyone else seriously injured or killed?
If a traffic stop, please state the reason you were stopped:
If a traffic stop, do you believe the officer is incorrect?
Did you admit to drinking alcohol?
Do you have any medical condition that affects your ability to stand, lift, bend, walk, or otherwise prevent you from performing field sobriety tests (FST)?
Was a Preliminary Breath Test (PBT) administered at the Roadside?
Rate your Performance on the FST:
Did you take a Blood or Breath (not PBT) Test at the police station or hospital?
What was your alleged BAC?
Was the test administered within 2 hours of the traffic stop?
How many alcoholic drinks did you have within 6 hours prior to being arrested?
How long, prior to being arrested, did you have your last drink?
If you used any drugs, illegal or prescription medications, within 72 hours prior to being arrested, please identify the type of drug and the amount consumed:
If charged with 3802(d), identify the type of drug and the amount used within 30 days of the date of your arrest:
FACTORS IMPORTANT TO OUTCOME:
Are you licensed by a State Board or Federal Agency?
Have you been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor?
GOALS & OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
What is your Goal for this case?
Are you currently represented by an Attorney?
What is the most important quality you are looking for in an attorney?
Do you have any additional questions or concerns?
Is there anything else I should know about your case.
District Court Number
Docket Number :
To receive the best response, please complete all questions.
We value your privacy. We do not use or sell your information for any purpose.
We look for the best possible result, including dismissal of charges, in EVERY Case.
How would you like us to deliver your evaluation & other documents?
The Morgan Law Firm provides ARD Representation and
DUI Defense Services throughout
Central & Eastern Pennsylvania.
What is your biggest concern?